The Sanuvox CoilClean IL UV Systems are designed to prevent and destroy mold and other microbial growth from growing on the evaporator coil and surrounding areas. The benefits include eliminating biological “blow-off” of bacteria, viruses, spores and odors into the building while maintaining a clean coil reducing the need for conventional coil cleaning. Typically, bio-film coats the coil reducing heat transfer and negatively impacting coil efficiency, the CoilClean IL maintains a clean coil maximizing system performance enabling the coil to work at optimum efficiency saving energy.
Equipped with High-Intensity 19 mm. Quartz UVC Lamps and High-Output Electronic Ballasts paired to Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors make the CoilClean Series incredibly effective.
By using Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors, Sanuvox UV CoilClean Purifiers are able to direct virtually all the UV Energy onto the coil without prescription
losing UV on the back-end top and bottom of the UV Lamp. The Reflector also protects plastics and wiring from destructive UV rays. The CoilClean Parabolic Reflector maximizes UV energy much the same way a flashlight or a car’s headlight uses a reflector to direct the UV energy where it is needed most, the coil. Using any other UV Lamp / Emitter will result in losing more than half the UV energy..
- Destroys mold and other microbial growth on the evaporator coil as well as biological odors
- Improves energy savings & reduces coil maintenance
- Available in sizes up to 60″ length
- High-Intensity 19mm. UVC Quartz Lamp
- LED Status display incorporated into the Ballast Box monitors system performance including Lamp status and notifies the end-user when it is time to replace the UV Lamp
- Dry Contact is included to allow the UV system to be easily integrated into the building automation system
- UV Lamp Boot seals the connection protecting the UV Lamp contacts from humidity and moisture
- Sanuvox provides detailed Real-Time Kill Rates & Sizing Calculations
- Patented UV system maximizes UV efficiency
- Energy while protecting plastics from destructive UV Rays
- University tested & published results in The Lancet Medical Journal
- Higher UV intensity & reliability than other UV Lamp / Emitters (ballast on the outside of the AHU)
- Longer UV Lamp operating life; 17,000 hrs. compared to 8,000 for the competition